New Season Dream



The temperature is getting low as we approach to winter and seems like it was the perfect time to get my new Idle Man coat out of the closet! Heritage prints are a must for this season and that's why I chose to wear a checked grey coat which is my new fav item along with these striped pants I got from the Idle fall winter collection. It's a first time I'm mixing these two prints and I got surprised by how these two match perfectly! The Idle Man, a menswear based retailer, catering to the style conscious man. Hosting brands such as Alpha Industries, Barbour and Carhartt, The Idle Man is a go-to destination for men. Alongside the online shop, The Idle Man Manual is a blog dedicated to offering style advice as well as stories and guides about music, grooming and lifestyle. All the latest menswear trends are here, not to mention the high quality fabrics I'm really obsessed about. You should also check their instagram page for more style tips and news! Seems like I found my new items that will be my obsession for these winter. If you want to buy my outfit check the links given below. Really, did you find your winter essentials?







Coat and trousers by The Idle Man 

6 comments:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks summervibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a real talent for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you express your views in this article. I am impressed by your writing style a lot. Thanks for making my experience more beautiful. putas zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. investigadores privados en Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! visit here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.