Navy Trouble


Stripes are one of my favorite prints. I could wear almost everything printed with stripes, without couning the color! When I was young, I remember my mom picking navy outfits for me to wear, so it became something like a habit I suppose... I combined my new navy t-shirt with white- there isn't such a summer-ish color, and my black sneakers I recently bought from Asos. Really, there isn't any shoe more comfrortable than thsese, I wear them almost every day! Also, the sun eft me no choice but to wear my Dior Homme sunglasses wich you you would probably have seen on my instagram @georgeanag lately. I would also like to thank Zissis Tambas Hair Bar for being responsible for my hair for this editorial, get to know them better here. See you soon with Pre-Fall season beauties and more editorials. Enjoy!

Οι ρίγες είναι ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου prints. Θα μπορούσα να φορέσω σχεδόν οτιδήποτε περιέχει ρίγες, ανεξαρτήτου χρώματος! Από μικρός θυμάμαι η μητέρα μου επέλεγε να με ντύσει με navy σύνολα οπότε έγινε κάτι σαν συνήθεια υποθέτω... Συνδύασα λοιπόν το καινούριο μου ριγέ t-shirt με λευκό- δεν υπάρχει πιο καλοκαιρινό χρώμα, και τα μαύρα sneakers που αγόρασα πρόσφατα από το Asos. Αλήθεια δεν υπάρχουν πιο άνετα από αυτά τα παπούτσια, τα φοράω σχεδόν κάθε μέρα! Επίσης, ο ήλιος δε μου άφησε άλλη επιλογή παρά να ξαναφορέσω τα αγαπημένα μου Dior Homme γυαλιά τα οποία και θα έχετε δει σίγουρα να φιγουράρουν στο instagram μου @georgeanag. Θα ήθελα επίσης να ευχαριστήσω το Zissis Tambas Ηair Bar που είχε την επιμέλεια των μαλλιών μου για αυτό το editorial, γνωρίστε το καλύτερα εδώ. Επιστρέφω σύντομα με pre-fall και άλλα editorial. Enjoy!




    Photos by: Maria Papadopoulou
    A special thanks to Zissis Tambas Hair Bar |38 Spiridi Str. Volos (Nacos Center)

Sunglasses: Dior Homme
T-Shirt: Pull and Bear
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Asos





1 comment:

  1. Πολύ στυλάτος και όμορφος όπως πάντα! :)

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.