Grey Matters

Missed me? I know that it's been a while since my last post... But I'm (fiercely) back after uni-exams and ready to announce that you'll find two posts per week here from now on: One outfit post and one men's beauty/products review post! Oh I'm really glad for this post, you can also call it my comeback post! Lately, I have a tendency to create outfits based on black, white and grey (yes it is a new fad me!haha). Since I got it, this acket became my second skin as also the sneakers I finally bought: the Stan Smiths. My new mirrored sunnies will also catch your attention as I never leave off my face lately-kinda obsessed. I enjoyed it so much talking to you after a long long time, I hope you also like my new ideas loves!! Kisses and join the #TeamFashionRoyals.

Σας έλειψα; Πιστεύω πως σίγουρα διότι ένας μήνας απουσίας δεν είναι και λίγος... Επέστρεψα όμως (δριμύτερος) μετά από την εξεταστική και έτοιμος να σας ανακοινώσω ότι από εδώ και στο εξής θα βρίσκετε εδώ 2 post την εβδομάδα: Ένα με τα καθιερωμένα outfits και ένα με ανδρική ομορφιά/ προϊόντα ομορφιάς! Αχ και να ξέρατε, αλήθεια, πόσο χαίρομαι για αυτό το post, μπορείτε να το πείτε και comeback post! Τώρα τελευταία έχω μια τάση να δημιουργώ outfits βασισμένα στο μαύρο, το λευκό και το γκρι (ναι είναι μια νέα μανία μου!χαχα). Το συγκεκριμένο jacket από τότε που το πήρα δεν το έχω βγάλει από πάνω μου, καθώς και τα sneakers που επιτέλους απέκτησα: τα Stan Smith. Την προσοχή σας επίσης θα τραβήξουν σίγουρα και τα νέα μου γυαλιά-καθρέφτες που δεν αποχωρίζομαι τώρα τελευταία-κάτι σαν εμμονή. Χάρηκα που τα είπαμε μετά από τόσο καιρό, ελπίζω οι νέες μου ιδέες να αρέσουν και σε εσάς αγαπημένοι μου! Φιλάκια πολλά και join the #TeamFashionRoyals.




    Photos by: Minas Gavallas

Jacket: H&M
T-Shirt: Bershka
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Adidas Stan Smith








4 comments:

  1. Άντε βρε Τζορτζ μας έλειψες <3 welcome back <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Θα συμφωνήσω με το Μαράκι.. :)
    Τέλειο το σημερινό outfit και ειδικά τα stan smith!!
    Πολλά φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I missed your posts, as I said on facebook! Welcome back! Nice that you don't have uni exams now! You look really cool, very handsome in your amazing jacket (It's really amazing!), the sneakers and these fabulous sunnies! I loved the combination!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style has developed so much, dear George! I honestly love it!! Stan Smiths are the perfect shoes; practical & super stylish! :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.