Rock The Bridge

Summer is almost here in Volos,as the weather makes you wanna go to the beach.Back again with a new outfit post!!The truth is that a longe time has passed since I was wearing this outfit for a nigh out but I wanted to show it to you anyway.In this outfit summer meets spring with grunge and rock elements.A special feature of the look is my new black polka-dot papillon(thanks to my beautiful friend EVEL) combined with my new black espadrilles.Do you like it?That's for today,I'm now getting ready to go to the beach!!See you in my next post!Kisses!!

Το καλοκαίρι έχει ήδη ξεκινήσει εδώ στο Βόλο,αφού ο καιρός είναι κυριολεκτικά για μπάνιο.Ζέστη κι όποιος αντέξει λοιπόν και να 'μαι κι εγώ με ένα καινούριο outfit!!H αλήθεια είναι ότι πάει καιρός από τότε που το φόρεσα για μια νυχτερινή έξοδο,αλλά έπρεπε οπωσδήποτε να σας το δείξω.Σε αυτό το outfit η άνοιξη συναντά το καλοκαίρι με grunge και ροκ στοιχεία.Ιδιαίτερο στοιχείο του outfit αποτελεί το πουά μαύρο παπιγιόν(ένα μεγάλο ευχαριστώ στην αγαπημένη μου EVEL) το οποίο και συνδύασα με τις καινούριες μου μαύρες εσπαντρίγιες.Αυτά τα λίγα για σήμερα και έφυγα για βουτιά!!Τα λέμε στο επόμενο μου post!!Φιλάκια!



    Photos by:Minas Gavallas

Denim Vest:ZARA
Shirt:H&M
Pants:ZARA
Espadrilles:H&M

      FACEBOOK|BLOGLOVIN|LOOKBOOK|TWITTER


 








4 comments:

  1. Hi, George! As usual, great pictures! I love the framed one, I like those artistic views very much! I also loved your outfit - I am a great fan of denim, and the new shoes are lovely! You look really very cool! Loved the post and the pictures! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Στο έχω ξαναπεί Γιώργο μου, λατρεύω το μοναδικό και υπέροχο στυλ σου!!! :)
    Οι φωτογραφίες πολύ όμορφες!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Υπέροχες οι φωτογραφίες και τέλειες οι εσπαντρίγιες σου!

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this classic color combination! The bow-tie really made a difference! Well done. :D

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.