Choies Wishlist


Choies WIshlist of February

Hello everyone!!Sorry about missing a long time again from the blog,but exams left me no time for this,unfortunately  I think it 's time to show you my Choies wishlist. I love Choies Clothes because these clothes look so fabulous from the front as they look from the back side!!I chose three sweatshirts,one showing a wild tiger,one with an animal print(oh I'm so in love with animal prints),and one with the YO sign for a streetstyle outfit.I also chose the WHAT YOU LOVE shirt,one floral jacket(whatever I need for spring) and another black velvet jacket.You can find my choices here.I was missing for a couple of weeks and I owe you some outfit posts which you are going to see in the next days.See you soon on my new outfit posts.What's your opinion about my choices guys??




Γειά σε όλους!!Συγγνώμη που έλειψα για πολύ καιρό από το blog αλλά η εξεταστική δε μου άφησε και πολλά περιθώρια, δυστυχώς .Πιστεύω πως ήρθε η ώρα να σας δείξω την wishlist μου απ'το site Choies.Αγαπώ τα ρούχα Choies επειδή δείχνουν τόσο τέλεια και μοδάτα από την μπροστινή όψη,όσο και απ' την πίσω!! Διάλεξα τρία sweatshirt,ένα με μία άγρια τίγρη,μία με δόση από animal print(αγαπώ τόοσο πολύ τα animal prints) και μία με το λογότυπο ΥΟ για ένα streetstyle outfit που φαντάζομαι.Επίσης διάλεξα το πουκάμισο WHAT YOU LOVE,ένα floral jacket(ακριβώς ότι χρειάζομαι για την άνοιξη) και ένα black velvet jacket.Μπορείτε να βρείτε τις επιλογές μου εδώ.Έλειπα για αρκετές εβδομάδες οπότε σας χρωστάω αρκετά outfit posts τα οποία πρέπει οπωσδήποτε να σας τα δείξω μέχρι το τέλος της σεζόν.Μείνετε συντονισμένοι καθώς πολλά outfit posts έρχονται αυτές τις μέρες.Αλήθεια,ποιά είναι η γνώμη σας για τις επιλογές μου??








12 comments:

  1. Hii!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!
    Of course I'm following you too!! I'm crazy about Choies btw!
    Love it!

    ♥





    xx

Nathalie

    



http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love choies to! They have the most beautiful items on their webshop<3 Love your wishlist!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool wishlist, I love the top left one the best! :)

    xoxo Saranda
    SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tiger sweater sooo rad! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ola einai toso ma toso teleia <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Μαρία μου!!

      Delete
  6. Το τελευταιο με τον Αγιο Βαρθολομαιο μου αρεσει πολύ!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!Φιλάκια πολλά!!

      Delete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.