B&W sales


Zara Sales Outfit B&W

Hello again!!This week I had to study a lot for exams but sales are on,so I made a Black & White outfit with sales items I saw on Zara.From the first time I saw this coat I said "This is it-I'm gonna buy it".When the sales came on I found this coat in an incredible price so I'm willing to buy it...So in LOVE with it haha!!This coat was the intention of making this B&W outfit.Do you like it guys?




Γεια σας και πάλι φίλοι μου!!Αυτή την εβδομάδα είχα πολύ διάβασμα για την εξεταστική,αλλά έχουμε εκπτώσεις οπότε βρήκα την αφορμή να φτιάξω αυτό το Black & Whiteoutfit από αυτά τα εξαιρετικά κομμάτια που βρήκα στις εκπτώσεις του Zara.Την πρώτη φορά που είδα αυτό το παλτό είπα:Αυτό είναι-Θα το αγοράσω.Μετά από δύο εβδομάδες από τότε το βρήκα σε μια απίστευτη τιμή  και θα το αγοράσω πάση θυσία...Είμαι τόσο ΕΡΩΤΕΥΜΕΝΟΣ με αυτό το παλτό χαχα!!Αυτό ήταν και η αφορμή της δημιουργίας αυτού του B&W outfit.Σας αρέσει?



Coat with contrasting collar
Circular trousers
Shirt with small collar
Smooth Leather Blucher
Embossed Clutch
Polyester Bow tie
ALL FROM ZARA


15 comments:

  1. Το παλτό είναι τέλειο :) Υπέροχες οι επιλογές σου Γιώργο μου!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ Κλεονίκη μου!! :)))

      Delete
  2. Classy outfit!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. In black & white we trust! Super elegant! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. να το παρεις το παλτο θα σου παει τελεια!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Το ξέρω είναι τέλειο Μαρία μου!!

      Delete
  5. Para poli wraies oles oi epiloges sou! Afou sou arese toso poli, na to pareis! ;)

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Μαρκέλλα μου...Φοβόμουν ότι θα σταματούσαν τα κρύα γι'αυτό το σκεφτόμουν...Τώρα με τέτοιο κρύο θα το πάρω σίγουρα!!:)Φιλάκια πολλά!

      Delete
  6. I love it black and white
    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your coat was the inspiration! It has a lovely silhouette! Black & white is always a classic choice ;D Well done.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black and White is the only way to go. Seriously I think the majority of my closest is either black or white. With black probably winning and splashes of burgeoned and grey.

    The coat is pretty perfect, I'd consider it if I didn't just blow way too much on the perfect winter coat by Theory. I also really like the oxfords.

    Enjoyed the post

    Eric Jess
    http://ericjess.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments!! :)

Kisses,George!!

Powered by Blogger.